以文本方式查看主题

-  五月吧论坛  (http://wuyue8.net/bbs/index.asp)
--  [ 天涯隔壁 ]  (http://wuyue8.net/bbs/list.asp?boardid=6)
----  【心跳的证明】On 1984 and Animal farm  (http://wuyue8.net/bbs/dispbbs.asp?boardid=6&id=601309)

--  作者:羲
--  发布时间:2023/10/2 16:29:19
--  【心跳的证明】On 1984 and Animal farm
【本文由AI通过机器翻译完成,原文在4L,AI也参与了英文原文的修改】

我一直被告知要阅读文学巨作,著名作家的名著。

但是我总是无法完成阅读。我计划过阅读莎士比亚的诗歌、阿加莎的系列小说和流行的《哈利波特》系列。

但是每次,我都会做其他的事情,比如听音乐、看电视或在线玩游戏。

《1984》是我唯一一本成功读完的书。

“完成”这个词用得不对。我只是在手机上听完了整个故事。我听了每一章,但我没有画出大纲,也不了解所有细节。只有一些印象深刻的回忆。

一个非常黑暗的夜晚。当我听着故事时,我听到温斯顿在101号房间里被折磨。

我被它的语言所打动。

《1984》是与《美丽新世界》和《451度Fahrenheit》并列的三部著名反乌托邦系列之一。这本书经常被讨论其社会思考,但这是我第一次意识到作者组织语言的技巧。他的书写得有节奏感,他用完美的词句写每句话,这使得聆听体验更加愉悦。

我尝试听其他英文小说,包括《傲慢与偏见》、《爱丽丝梦游仙境》和《哈姆雷特》。

莎士比亚是使用节奏最出色的作家。只有在他的书中,我才能得到与乔治·奥威尔书中相同的聆听体验。

我一直听说莎士比亚是英文写作的奠基人,他创造了许多新词。

这直接反映在他的书中。英语是表音文字,不像中文,是一种象形文字。因此,写作时要注意发音。

例如,当你想说一个人诚实时,你并不总是使用“诚实”这个词。你可以根据你在段落中使用的其他单词使用“坦率”或“忠诚”。

莎士比亚和乔治·奥威尔都很擅长这一点。

直到那时,我才意识到《1984》不仅是一部著名的反乌托邦小说,而且是历史上50部最佳英文小说之一。

当我刚开始写作时,我对描述很弱。我不会写华丽的词语或优美的句子,而且经常为找到合适的形容词来表达自己而苦恼。

我的朋友鼓励我读西方小说,他说:“你也许觉得自己在修辞方面很弱,但这并不意味着你不能很好地表达自己的想法。你可以从西方作家那里学到很多如何描述场景和写对话的技巧。”

我从未想过将文学作为职业追求,所以我并没有认真对待我朋友的建议。然而,我确实开始在闲暇时听英文小说,我特别喜欢《1984》和《动物农场》。我喜欢乔治·奥威尔使用语言来创造生动描述和阐述他的故事的方式。

《1984》和《动物农场》的故事是否在历史上真实发生过,我无法判断,但我确实从奥威尔如何构建章节中学到了很多。

现在,我与他人交流时可以用中文清楚地表达自己。但是,当我需要用英文写作时,我有时仍然需要使用翻译软件。大多数时候,我可以直接用英文表达自己,但有时我需要先用中文写作,然后再将其翻译成英文。我的翻译经常会出现语法错误,我也不总是能立即找到正确的母语表达。

我认为这是因为中文是我的母语。虽然我写作不好,但我阅读了大量的中文文章。我还没有读足够的英文文章来建立一个用于英文写作的母语表达数据库。
[此贴子已经被作者于2023-10-2 21:07:20编辑过]

--  作者:妹夫的妹夫
--  发布时间:2023/10/2 17:39:28
--  
1984还是1894?
--  发布时间:2023/10/2 17:49:18
--  
以下是引用妹夫的妹夫在2023-10-2 17:39:28的发言:
1984还是1894?

Nineteen Eighty four!

--  发布时间:2023/10/2 19:59:44
--  
I was always told to read the masterpiece of literature, the famous stories by famous writers.
But I always failed to finish reading them. I made a plan to read Shakespeares poetry, Agatha’s series, popular Harry Potter books.
But every time, I end up doing something else,such as listening to music, watching TV, or playing games on line.   
1984 was the first book I managed to finish reading.
"Finish" was not the right word. I just listened to the whole story on my cellphone. I heard every chapter, but I didn’t draw an outline and I’m not aware of all details. Just some impressive memories.
One very dark night. When I was listening to the story, I heard Winston been tortured in room 101.
I was impressed by the lauguage.

我一直被告知要阅读文学巨作,著名作家的名著。
但是我总是无法完成阅读。我计划过阅读莎士比亚的诗歌、阿加莎的系列小说和流行的《哈利波特》系列。
但是每次,我都会做其他的事情,比如听音乐、看电视或在线玩游戏。
《1984》是我唯一一本成功读完的书。
“完成”这个词用得不对。我只是在手机上听完了整个故事。我听了每一章,但我没有画出大纲,也不了解所有细节。只有一些印象深刻的回忆。
一个非常黑暗的夜晚。当我听着故事时,我听到温斯顿在101号房间里被折磨。
我被它的语言所打动。

1984 is known as one of the three famous dystopian series, along with Brave New World and Fahrenheit 451. The book is often discussed for its social commentary, but it was the first time I realized the author\'s skill in organizing language. His book is written with good rhythm, and he used the perfect word in every sentence, which provided a good listening experience.

《1984》是与《美丽新世界》和《451度Fahrenheit》并列的三部著名反乌托邦系列之一。这本书经常被讨论其社会思考,但这是我第一次意识到作者组织语言的技巧。他的书写得有节奏感,他用完美的词句写每句话,这使得聆听体验更加愉悦。

I tried listening to other English novels, including Pride and Prejudice, Alice in Wonderland, and Hamlet.
Shakespeare was the best writer at using rhythm. Only in his novels do I get the same listening experience as in George Orwell\'s books.
I had always heard that Shakespeare is the founder of English writing and that he created many new words.
This is directly reflected in his novels. English is a phonetic script, unlike Chinese, which is a hieroglyphic language. Therefore, you have to pay attention to pronunciation when writing.
For example, when you want to say that a person is honest, you don\'t always use the word "honest." You can use "frank" or "loyal," depending on the other words you use in your passage.
Shakespeare was very good at this, as is George Orwell.
Until then, I realized that 1984 was not only a famous dystopian novel, but also one of the 50 best English novels in history.

我尝试听其他英文小说,包括《傲慢与偏见》、《爱丽丝梦游仙境》和《哈姆雷特》。
莎士比亚是使用节奏最出色的作家。只有在他的书中,我才能得到与乔治·奥威尔书中相同的聆听体验。
我一直听说莎士比亚是英文写作的奠基人,他创造了许多新词。
这直接反映在他的书中。英语是表音文字,不像中文,是一种象形文字。因此,写作时要注意发音。
例如,当你想说一个人诚实时,你并不总是使用“诚实”这个词。你可以根据你在段落中使用的其他单词使用“坦率”或“忠诚”。
莎士比亚和乔治·奥威尔都很擅长这一点。
直到那时,我才意识到《1984》不仅是一部著名的反乌托邦小说,而且是历史上50部最佳英文小说之一。

When I first started writing, I was weak in description. I couldn\'t write fancy words or beautiful sentences, and I often struggled to find the right adjectives to express myself.

A friend of mine encouraged me to read Western novels, saying, "You may think you\'re weak at rhetoric, but that doesn\'t mean you can\'t express your ideas well. You can learn a lot from Western writers about how to describe scenes and write dialogue."

当我刚开始写作时,我对描述很弱。我不会写华丽的词语或优美的句子,而且经常为找到合适的形容词来表达自己而苦恼。

我的朋友鼓励我读西方小说,他说:“你也许觉得自己在修辞方面很弱,但这并不意味着你不能很好地表达自己的想法。你可以从西方作家那里学到很多如何描述场景和写对话的技巧。”

I never thought of pursuing literature as a career, so I didn\'t take my friend\'s advice too seriously. However, I did start listening to English novels for leisure, and I especially enjoyed 1984 and Animal Farm. I loved the way George Orwell used language to create vivid descriptions and illustrate his stories.

Whether the stories in 1984 and Animal Farm actually happened in history is beyond my judgment, but I did learn a lot from the way Orwell structured his chapters.

Now, I can express myself clearly in Chinese when communicating with others. However, when I need to write in English, I still need to use a translator sometimes. Most of the time, I can express myself directly in English, but sometimes I need to write in Chinese first and then translate it into English. My translations often have grammar errors, and I don\'t always come up with the right native expressions immediately.

I think this is because Chinese is my native language. Although I wasn\'t good at writing, I read a lot of Chinese articles. I haven\'t read enough English articles to build up a database of native expressions for my English writing.

我从未想过将文学作为职业追求,所以我并没有认真对待我朋友的建议。然而,我确实开始在闲暇时听英文小说,我特别喜欢《1984》和《动物农场》。我喜欢乔治·奥威尔使用语言来创造生动描述和阐述他的故事的方式。

《1984》和《动物农场》的故事是否在历史上真实发生过,我无法判断,但我确实从奥威尔如何构建章节中学到了很多。

现在,我与他人交流时可以用中文清楚地表达自己。但是,当我需要用英文写作时,我有时仍然需要使用翻译软件。大多数时候,我可以直接用英文表达自己,但有时我需要先用中文写作,然后再将其翻译成英文。我的翻译经常会出现语法错误,我也不总是能立即找到正确的母语表达。

我认为这是因为中文是我的母语。虽然我写作不好,但我阅读了大量的中文文章。我还没有读足够的英文文章来建立一个用于英文写作的母语表达数据库。

[此贴子已经被作者于2023-10-2 21:05:07编辑过]

--  发布时间:2023/10/2 21:07:42
--  
1077字了,收工,收工。
--  作者:丽
--  发布时间:2023/10/3 8:35:46
--  

看看

[此贴子已经被作者于2023-10-3 8:39:25编辑过]

--  作者:坤坤